Cocaine is a central nervous system stimulant derived from the coca plant that is native to South America. It has limited medicinal properties and is popular as a recreational drug due to its stimulating and euphoric effects. A young adult cocaine addiction rehab program can help men and women who have become addicted to cocaine and are ready to stop abusing this deadly substance. Those who try to detox alone will experience painful withdrawals and powerful cravings that can lead to relapse and overdose. At Kiwi Recovery, we provide young adults and teens in Concord and beyond with a treatment center where they can work on their recovery from cocaine addiction in privacy and comfort. We specialize in young adult addiction treatment services for those who have developed an addiction to cocaine or other dangerous substances. Our programs utilize behavioral and holistic therapies along with medical support to create a whole-person recovery experience. For more information about our cocaine addiction rehab program, call 617.545.3344 or send us a message online today, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
When Is It Time for a Young Adult Cocaine Addiction Rehab Program?Addiction is a complex mental health disorder that involves physical and psychological symptoms that can keep a person abusing the substance despite any desire to quit. While the increased energy, feelings of well-being, and euphoria are short-lasting, the effects on your body and mind are not. Cocaine can stay in your system for two to three days, and those who use it regularly will develop a physical dependence on the drug that includes withdrawal symptoms and powerful mental cravings. Addiction can consume a person until all they can think about is their next fix. A young adult cocaine addiction rehab program works with individuals whose addiction is beginning to cause major problems at school, work, or home. If you suspect a friend or loved one is abusing cocaine, there are several tell-tale signs that you can look for that indicate a growing problem:
- A steady decline in school or work performance
- Pulling away from friends and family
- Frequent mood swings
- Losing interest in favorite activities
- They are always thinking about cocaine and when they can use more
The Benefits of Enrolling in Cocaine Addiction Treatment for Young AdultsThere are many benefits to enrolling in a teen cocaine addiction treatment program. It can help them understand the harm they are causing to themselves and their loved ones while teaching them healthy coping skills for managing their symptoms and triggers. Here are just a few of the additional benefits of enrolling in a teen cocaine addiction treatment program:
- Clients will participate in group and private therapy sessions using cognitive-behavioral therapy and other types of behavioral therapies. These programs help clients recognize the reasons behind the addiction and begin developing new ways to stop the abuse once and for all.
- One of the key benefits of rehab for cocaine addiction is medication-assisted treatment. Medical staff will administer medications that will ease withdrawal symptoms and cravings while monitoring them for any adverse reactions. They will make adjustments to the dosage until the right combination is found. Once withdrawals begin to fade, clients will no longer need the medication and will slowly begin tapering off to avoid any withdrawals.
- Clients will have a chance to develop healthy relationships with their peers that will turn into a strong support network. These friendships will grow over the years and will become vital support for each other’s lifelong recovery.