Methamphetamines are a dangerous narcotic that is responsible for thousands of deaths each year in the United States. They cause serious physical and psychological harm and can greatly reduce a person’s overall quality of life. Those who are struggling with meth addiction can enroll in a young adult meth addiction rehab program to begin their recovery in a safe and discreet environment. Those who enroll in an addiction treatment program will have an easier time reaching their recovery goals with fewer risks of relapse. At Kiwi Recovery, we support young adults and teens who are struggling with an addiction to meth, heroin, opioid pain medication, or other addictive substances. Our team has experience treating all types of addiction and the complexities that are fueling the abuse. Clients will participate in group and private therapy sessions led by a certified behavioral therapist while receiving medication to ease withdrawals and cravings. To see if our young adult addiction treatment services are right your you or your loved ones, call 617.545.3344 today to speak with our compassionate team.
Enrolling in a Young Adult Meth Addiction Rehab ProgramMethamphetamines are fast-acting central nervous system stimulants. Unfortunately, a lot of people misuse meth for the intense euphoria it provides and can form an addiction very quickly. Meth stays in your system much longer than other stimulants like cocaine, which is why people can become addicted so quickly. Enrolling in a meth addiction treatment for young adults provides a safer and more effective means of recovery and greatly reduces the risk of relapse. During meth rehab, clients will participate in a number of therapies that include:
- Behavioral therapy
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Holistic therapies
- Family counseling
What to Expect from Our Teen Meth Addiction Treatment ProgramEnrolling in a teen meth addiction treatment program is essential for those who are ready to quit abusing meth and need help maintaining their sobriety. While each person’s experience is unique, here are some of what you can expect after enrolling in meth addiction treatment for young adults:
- When clients first arrive at our treatment center, they will run a full assessment to determine the appropriate therapies and treatments to address all aspects of the addiction.
- They will work closely with a behavioral therapist in one-on-one therapy sessions to uncover the root cause of the addiction and begin processing those feelings instead of hiding from them.
- During group therapy, clients will participate in a number of activities, like group discussions, role-playing games, and holistic therapies that promote a healthy lifestyle. In group discussions, they will give and receive feedback from their peers that will show them that they are not alone in their struggles.
- Therapists will work with parents and siblings to address any lingering issues caused by the addiction and teach them how they can support the recovery efforts. All family members will work together to repair broken relationships and trust and build a stronger family bond.