Looking for effective and compassionate addiction treatment services designed for teens and young adults? Kiwi Recovery is here to help.
The pain and isolation that can accompany addiction are difficult for anyone to handle, much less a young person. If you’ve watched your teen or young adult struggle with substance use issues, you know how heartbreaking and overwhelming it can be. Care from professionals who truly understand addiction and how it impacts the teen and young adult population is essential, but it’s also important to find a treatment center that will partner with you to provide comprehensive support for your loved one both in the treatment center and at home.
Kiwi Recovery‘s addiction treatment services in Concord are designed with young adults and teens in mind. Reach out to our team today at 617.751.6610 if you’re ready to take the next step in providing lasting recovery support for your loved one.
Recognizing the Need for Addiction Treatment Services
The stakes are high when you’re dealing with addiction in young adults or teens. Watching your loved one hurt themselves or struggle with the impacts of substance use can be overwhelming, and it’s important to know that you’re not alone in this fight.
If you’re not sure if your teen or young adult would benefit from addiction treatment services, it’s important to keep an eye out for the following signs:
- Relapse after a period of sobriety
- Changes in sleeping habits
- Extreme mood swings
- Declining academic or job performance
- Physical health problems like drasic weight loss
- Lack of interest in activities they used to enjoy
- Using substances even when faced with negative consequences like disciplinary action or legal trouble
Treatment can make a difference. The Kiwi Recovery approach isn’t punitive or confrontational—instead, we strive to create an atmosphere of trust and understanding so that our teen and young adult clients can feel able to open up and reach their recovery goals.
How Kiwi Recovery’s Addiction Treatment Services Can Help
Our outpatient programming allows clients to continue living in the comfort of their homes while visiting our center for treatment. Through both evidence-based and holistic approaches, we’re able to provide a comprehensive program that focuses on the physical, mental, and emotional needs of our clients.
Our addiction treatment programs include the following:
- Full-day treatment program – This program provides the highest level of care for our clients outside of a residential setting. It involves daily therapy sessions to help clients build a foundation for recovery.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP) – This program is designed to be a step down from a full-day program. It provides therapeutic services three to five times a week to help clients develop life and recovery skills that can be used in their day-to-day lives.
- Relapse prevention program – From day one of treatment, clients learn how to recognize and prevent relapse. This program helps clients understand the warning signs of a potential relapse and gives them the tools they need to address them head-on.
- Aftercare program – Even after treatment is over, our team will continue to provide support and resources.
Discover the difference that Kiwi Recovery’s addiction treatment services can make for your teen or young adult. We’re here to serve you and your loved one through every step of the recovery journey.
Kiwi Recovery: Healing Starts Here
If you’re looking for an addiction treatment center that can provide comprehensive, individualized care for your teen or young adult, look no further than Kiwi Recovery. Our addiction treatment services in Concord are designed to support your loved one on their journey to lasting recovery. Reach out to our team today at 617.751.6610 to get started.